Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

In lieu of a true quote of the day, I thought I'd give a brief update about what's happening with my life/writing.

**In the midst of writing another article for the George Fox University Journal, my second one.

**Wrote a guest post on Jeff Goins's blog (http://jeffgoins.myadventures.org)

**Trying to convince a few other bloggers that having me guest post would be a grand idea

**Sent off an academic paper that I told myself I'd send out before school started again - just barely made it!

**Looking around at some other websites that may be interested in some articles written by moi.

**Doing a fair amount of goal-setting Haven't been too successful at it in the past, but here's to the future!


May the Lord guide my steps. And may you keep wanting to read my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment