Monday, October 25, 2010

triumphant return.

Okay, so maybe a more appropriate title would be "surreptitiously slinking back." I've been away, if you hadn't noticed, for about three weeks. I could list the things that I've done in those three weeks, but they wouldn't be very impressive. It would involve a lot of non-writing and a lot of tv watching.

If I were to be honest, friends, I became afraid for a number of reasons I'm sure to tell you about, and I fell out of the habit, and I locked words away even as they fought to get out. While I was doing it, I knew it was wrong, but I stayed away anyway. I don't regret it, but it's time to return. I have things to say. I have many things to say.

Thank you if you have wondered and encouraged but never pushed. Let's talk, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment