Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update

No post tonight, due to laziness and the fact that it's Thursday night. I'm always most tired on Thursday night.

Posts will be somewhat few this week, as I have some deadlines coming up. I have an article to majorly revise and a dissertation to copy edit, both due next Friday. Thus, this week will need to be a nose-to-the-grindstone sort of week.

In order for that to happen, though, I need to stay away from Neptune, CA. That's right, folks -- new television obsession. It's been nearly a month since Arrested Development, so it was about time. I'll write about it soon enough.

Off to bed for this night. Busy weekend ahead. Lord, give me the focus to do what I need to do fully and with my whole heart (and by that, I mean avoid Netflix with diligence).

No comments:

Post a Comment