Sunday, May 9, 2010

oops...

Jiminy cricket, it's been nearly a week since I posted last. I wish I felt worse about it, and I wish I could say I felt like I really want to write something. Sadly, neither are the case.

But I was doing so well, and I'm feeling rather dry emotionally tonight. Not the best place to be in for creative outbursts, but it's a good a place as any.

Not that I haven't been writing - I just haven't been posting, as they are for other venues. I just finished up two reviews for JesusFreakHideout.com, one about which I got very complimentary comments from my editor. So needed tonight, so thanks, John. It's still crazy to me that I'm writing for them freelance - I used to frequent the site religiously as a middle schooler hooked on the world of Christian music.

The other piece is an article for the GFU Journal. It's more journalism-y than I've been in a long while, so I'm a bit nervous about it. I hope it'll come out okay, but luckily editors are there to help...right, Mike? And it's even a paying gig! The last time I had one of those? I'd have to think a long while on that.

I'll be sure to post when those are up. Until then, some more poor poetry that needs major editing for your consumption!

No comments:

Post a Comment